About this Event
The Australian Government recently announced sweeping tax changes from offsets to incentives, with a purpose of simulating our economy which has been hit hard by the affects of COVID19.
With so many changes, it’s hard to know where to start and what you can take advantage of.
In our upcoming online event, we’ve partnered with our customer Sunnyside Accountants to give you the low-down on what this means for your business and how you can leverage these changes to transform and grow your business.
Here’s what you’ll learn
- What are the 2020 Federal Budget big ticket items for small and medium sized businesses
- How you can fully expense eligible assets up to $150,000
- How JobMaker works for employers creating new jobs
- What are the research and development tax incentive changes
- How temporary loss carry-back for corporate tax entities works
Who should attend
- Business owners
- C-level executives
- Company directors
- IT Managers
- Business Management
When: Wednesday 28th October 2020
Time: 12PM – 12:30PM AEST